Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dollhouse of the Month ~ April 2012

Hello everyone! No April Fools here! Head over to my website, and check out the gorgeous Dollhouse of the Month....The Shabby Cottage created by Mercedes of Liberty Biberty! Don't forget to "like" it if you have Facebook! Also don't miss the Tudor swap photos and the Shabby Chic swap photos.

I'm still trying to find the cord to my camera.....not having much luck. I want to show you the fabulous little pillows I got from Dale over at Dale's Dreams and I can't until I find that darned cord! If you haven't checked out her Etsy shop, Dale's Dreams Designer Decor for your Dollhouse, be sure to stop by and have a look!

 I'll be back with a tutorial for a hanging lamp, some new printies and more!

Until then, Enjoy the Little Things!

No comments: