I managed to squeeze in a little time over last weekend to work on the pub's kitchen and bath.
The wall paper in the kitchen is from Jennifer's Free Dollhouse Printables. I printed out the wallpaper on cardstock and then ran it back through and printed a distressed layer on top. The pattern and instructions can be found here; Creating the Effect of Age on Paper. The stairs to the 3rd floor will be behind the wall with the sink. I have to rebuild them, I didn't plan on them being behind a wall originally and they don't sit flush against one wall.
After I finished putting up the wallpaper and trim, I realized I missed a couple of places that need to be trimmed out and the paint I used, I custom mixed. I hope I can match it, or at least fake it well enough that a mismatch won't be noticable. There is going to be a door between the kitchen and bath and I intentionally haven't cut the doorway yet. I trimmed that wall all the way to the edge, unintentionally. Ooops! Hopefully I won't mess up the wall when I fix the trim.
These cabinets will hang in the kitchen, the are the top parts of Michael's hutches. I aged them, made the plate rack and added some trim to the front bottom of the other cabinet. I got the idea for the plate rack from the tutorial, "Let's Make a Dollhouse Plate Shelf".
I made a pot of Irish stew for Séamus. I looked up pictures on the interenet of traditional Irish stews and then I "winged" it with polymer clay. My pot of stew contains, carrots, potatoes, spring onions, lamb and cabbage.
That's all for now, I'm hoping to spend more time on it this weekend.